Structured Finance and Advisory
Investment One Financial Services Limited is registered with the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission as an Issuing House/Financial Adviser. This registration enables our highly experienced and competent advisory team to provide a suite of specialized investment banking services to our esteemed clients, which include private and public companies, governments, statutory corporations and multilateral financial institutions.
We believe that the fast-growing economies of Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa (“SSA”) present significant growth opportunities and challenges to public and private sector institutions operating in (or seeking entry into) the region. Visionary Companies, Governments and Statutory Corporations operating or seeking to invest in the SSA region require the guidance of strategic financial partners like Investment One Financial Services Limited, who have a clear understanding of the local and international financial markets, and understand the opportunities and pitfalls which the region presents.
Our Services include:
- Equity & Debt Capital Raising (for public and private entities)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures (as well as arrangement of acquisition financing)
- Fund Creation (Mutual Funds, Real Estate Investment Trusts, Private Equity Funds and Infrastructure Funds)
- Public Private Partnerships and Project & Infrastructure Finance.
Our Real Estate Unit provides bespoke services in the following:
- Proprietary Real Estate Development Projects
- Debt Investment in Real Estate Projects
- Real Estate Project Financing
- REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) structuring
- Commercial Real Estate Development