World Savings Day is a financial literacy initiative and celebrates the benefits of being thrifty.The day is set aside to increase public awareness on the importance of savings
Your financial future doesn’t have to be the same as your financial past. The good news is that you can turn things around for the better by taking the following steps:
– Take stock of your current financial situation and identify your financial goals
– Develop a written down plan on how to achieve your goal (You can enlist the help of a free financial adviser)
– Commit to spending less than you earn
– Track your spending ; have a budget and stick to it
– Set aside money to prepare for the future. Experts recommend saving for 3-6 months to help improve your savings habit.
At Investment One, we encourage you to Imagine the Future and urge you to Act Now by breaking bad money habits.