Vantage Dollar Fund
Vantage Dollar Fund is a SEC registered open-ended Unit Trust Scheme in Nigeria. The Fund seeks to provide investors with bias for Dollar denominated securities access to such securities, which ordinarily would be inaccessible to them by virtue of the minimum amount typically required to make such investments. It will invest primarily in Corporate and Sovereign Eurobonds.
VDF Factsheet Q1 2020 (38 downloads)
|Fund Objective:||Interest Income Capital Appreciation|
|Financial Year End:||June|
|Fund Manager:||Investment One Funds Management Limited
(A subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services Limited)
|Fund Trustees:||FBNQuest Trust|
|Fund Custodian:||Citibank Nigeria Ltd|
|Fund Registrar:||Investment One Funds Management Limited|
|Bank:||Citi Bank Nigeria Ltd|
|Bank Account Name:||FBNQUEST TRUST/VANTAGE DOLLAR FUND
A/C NO: 0012706025
- Open-ended unit trust scheme which is duly authorised registered in Nigeria
- The minimum investment amount is US$500.00 with additional investments in multiples of US$1.00.
- Redemption proceeds will be paid within 5 Business Days of submission of relevant documents to the Fund Manager.
- Every unit holder shall be entitled to receive from the Fund Manager an Electronic Certificate for the number of units purchased by such unit holder. The Electronic Certificate shall be conclusive evidence of the number of units held.
- Dividend will be paid from the income earned to unit holders annually.
- Dividend can either be reinvested into the fund or credited into the unit holders’ bank accounts via electronic means
- Regular income
- Suitable for investors with dollar obligations
- It provides investors with investment opportunities that ordinarily would be inaccessible to them by virtue of the minimum amount required to make such investment