Vantage Guaranteed Income Fund
Vantage Guaranteed Income Fund (VGIF) is a diversified portfolio of fixed income securities and equities designed to provide capital preservation and a stream of guaranteed income.
|Minimum Subscription:||N50,000 Additional investment can be made in multiples of N1.00|
|Fund Objective:||To provide capital preservation and a stream of guaranteed income|
|Financial Year End:||December|
|Fund Category:||Fixed Income|
|Asset Classes:||Money Market, Fixed Income and Equities|
|Fund Manager:||Investment One Funds Management Limited
(A subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services Limited)
|Fund Trustees:||FBNQUEST Trustees|
|Fund Custodian:||Citibank Nigeria Limited.|
|Fund Registrars:||Investment One Funds Management Limited|
|Nominees:||Stanbic IBTC Nominees Limited|
|Bank:||Citi Bank Nigeria Ltd|
|Bank Account Name:||FBNQUEST TRUSTEES/ VANTAGE GUARANTEED INCOME FUND
A/C NO: 0012706049
- VGIF offers a guaranteed return which is benchmarked against SDF (Standard Deposit Facility)
- Returns are paid in January and July.
- The return on investment is not subject to withholding tax.
- Investors may also earn an additional yield equal to 35% of the net income of the Fund
- The investment can be used as collateral for loan from banks.
- Return on investment is competitive
- Guaranteed principal
- Unit holders enjoy the benefit of a minimum guaranteed return benchmarked against the CBN’s Standing Deposit Facility (SDF). Despite any interest rate fluctuation, the minimum guaranteed return is paid
- On a biannual basis, unit holders can also earn of the fund excess return above the SDF
- Opportunity to capitalize earning
- Professional expertise of Fund Manager
VGIF Interest Calculator
No of days in year:
Time Horizon (years):
|Period||Month||Days||Contribution||Principal Balance||Guaranteed Interest|